We are travel writers and photographers, working as a team.We contribute regularly to Canadian magazines and newspapers, television and radio shows and have written seven travel books and contributed to others Both are active members of the Society of American Travel Writers.
This frequently updated showcase contains 200 stories on traditional as well as unfamiliar destinations,
which we are exhibiting to editors of print and electronic media
around the world.
We can provide up-to-date articles with attractive images on many of these topics. Others require additional research to ensure readers receive the most current information.
Our presentation is divided into three parts:
CANADA, BRITAIN and an OUR WORLD section with stories from: AFRICA, ASIA, OCEANIA, the AMERICAS and a selection of CRUISES.
RECENT ADDITIONS INCLUDE THESE PRIZE-WINNING ILLUSTRATED STORIES:
- Agatha Christie's Torquay
- Charles Dickens' Christmas
- Beatrix Potter's Lake District
- with Grande Mariner in the Bahamas
- Africa's luxury train
- a Hawaiian Sampler by sea
- an anniversary aboard the Queen Mary 2,
- and Springtime in the Low Countries - a story with photographic tour
AND ON THE LIGHTER SIDE:
- A dolphin encounter in the Bahamas
- Ever been had - a cautionary tale
Any of our articles can be formatted to editorial requirements along with pertinent travel
directions, travelers' tips and costs and whatever other information
may be useful to your readers.
Welcome to the BEST OF OUR WORLD. We look forward to
working with you.